Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of human sperm kinematics in cervical mucus due to nonoxynol-9.
- Assessment of a new spermicidal agent against ejaculated dog and human spermatozoa in vitro.
- Comparison of the rheological properties of Advantage-S and Replens.
- Factors influencing nonoxynol-9 permeation and bioactivity in cervical mucus.
- Kinematic response of human spermatozoa to nonoxynol-9.
- Measurement and modulation of nonoxynol-9 diffusion and bioactivity against spermatozoa in human cervical mucus.
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, patient-initiated study of topical high- and low-dose interferon-alpha with nonoxynol-9 in the treatment of recurrent genital herpes.
- Spectrophotometric analysis of molecular transport in gels.