Subject Areas on Research
- AI-guided parameter optimization in inverse treatment planning.
- Development of a neuro-fuzzy technique for automated parameter optimization of inverse treatment planning.
- Differential volatile signatures from skin, naevi and melanoma: a novel approach to detect a pathological process.
- Evaluation of an artificial intelligence guided inverse planning system: clinical case study.
- Fuzzy logic guided inverse treatment planning.
- Fuzzy set analyses of genetic determinants of health and disability status.
- Global exponential synchronization of memristor-based recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Healthiness of survival and quality of death among oldest old in China using fuzzy sets.
- Optimization of inverse treatment planning using a fuzzy weight function.
- Peak alignment of urine NMR spectra using fuzzy warping.
- Population of 224 realistic human subject-based computational breast phantoms.
- Preliminary study of tumor heterogeneity in imaging predicts two year survival in pancreatic cancer patients.
- River restoration: the fuzzy logic of repairing reaches to reverse catchment scale degradation.
- Segmentation of suspicious clustered microcalcifications in mammograms.
- Virtual reality in surgical education.