Subject Areas on Research
- An integrated digital microfluidic lab-on-a-chip for clinical diagnostics on human physiological fluids.
- Biocompatibility studies of functionalized regioregular poly(3-hexylthiophene) layers for sensing applications.
- Coefficient of restitution for wet particles.
- Consequences of water between two hydrophobic surfaces on adhesion and wetting.
- Development of a YIGSR-peptide-modified polyurethaneurea to enhance endothelialization.
- Electrowetting-based droplet mixers for microfluidic systems.
- Engineering the Surface Properties of a Zwitterionic Polymer Brush to Enable the Simple Fabrication of Inkjet-Printed Point-of-Care Immunoassays.
- Functional Modification of Silica through Enhanced Adsorption of Elastin-Like Polypeptide Block Copolymers.
- Modulation of gene expression in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes by surface modification of polylactide-co-glycolide substrates.
- Rapid preparation and characterization of uniform, large, spherical Ag particles through a simple wet-chemical route.
- Self-cleaning of superhydrophobic surfaces by self-propelled jumping condensate.
- Wetting and dewetting transitions on hierarchical superhydrophobic surfaces.