Subject Areas on Research
- Earbud-based sensor for the assessment of energy expenditure, HR, and VO2max.
- Individual-Specific, Beat-to-beat Trending of Significant Human Blood Loss: The Compensatory Reserve.
- Optimizing Estimates of Instantaneous Heart Rate from Pulse Wave Signals with the Synchrosqueezing Transform.
- Photoplethysmography and calf muscle function after subfascial endoscopic perforator ligation.
- Photoplethysmography and calf muscle pump function after subfascial endoscopic perforator ligation.
- Usefulness of Pulse Amplitude Changes During the Valsalva Maneuver Measured Using Finger Photoplethysmography to Identify Elevated Pulmonary Capillary Wedge Pressure in Patients With Heart Failure.
- Usefulness of a Noninvasive Device to Identify Elevated Left Ventricular Filling Pressure Using Finger Photoplethysmography During a Valsalva Maneuver.