Subject Areas on Research
- Chemical constituents and antifilarial activity of Lantana camara against human lymphatic filariid Brugia malayi and rodent filariid Acanthocheilonema viteae maintained in rodent hosts.
- Improvement in the antifilarial efficacy of doxycycline and rifampicin by combination therapy and drug delivery approach.
- Tetracycline treatment targeting Wolbachia affects expression of an array of proteins in Brugia malayi parasite.
- The n-hexane and chloroform fractions of Piper betle L. trigger different arms of immune responses in BALB/c mice and exhibit antifilarial activity against human lymphatic filarid Brugia malayi.
- Vaccination with 73kDa recombinant heavy chain myosin generates high level of protection against Brugia malayi challenge in jird and mastomys models.