Subject Areas on Research
- A multidisciplinary approach and consensus statement to establish standards of care for Angelman syndrome.
- Angelman syndrome: are the estimates too low?
- Control elements within the PWS/AS imprinting box and their function in the imprinting process.
- Establishing the epigenetic status of the Prader-Willi/Angelman imprinting center in the gametes and embryo.
- Linkage disequilibrium at the Angelman syndrome gene UBE3A in autism families.
- Maternal Loss of Ube3a Impairs Experience-Driven Dendritic Spine Maintenance in the Developing Visual Cortex.
- Region-specific impairments in striatal synaptic transmission and impaired instrumental learning in a mouse model of Angelman syndrome.
- The Prader-Willi/Angelman imprinted domain and its control center.