Subject Areas on Research
- BATF Modulates the Th2 Locus Control Region and Regulates CD4+ T Cell Fate during Antihelminth Immunity.
- Divergent expression patterns of IL-4 and IL-13 define unique functions in allergic immunity.
- In vivo murine CD23 destabilization enhances CD23 shedding and IgE synthesis.
- Notch signaling represents an important checkpoint between follicular T-helper and canonical T-helper 2 cell fate.
- Successful management of pain syndrome due to Angiostrongylus cantonensis by implantable spinal cord stimulator.