Subject Areas on Research
- Association between satellite-based estimates of long-term PM2.5 exposure and coronary artery disease.
- Climate regulation of fire emissions and deforestation in equatorial Asia.
- Gold mining in the Peruvian Amazon: global prices, deforestation, and mercury imports.
- Habitat and behaviour of yellowfin tuna Thunnus albacares in the Gulf of Mexico determined using pop-up satellite archival tags.
- On the protection of "protected areas".
- Using telemetry to mitigate the bycatch of long-lived marine vertebrates.
Keywords of People