Subject Areas on Research
- Association between satellite-based estimates of long-term PM2.5 exposure and coronary artery disease.
- Climate regulation of fire emissions and deforestation in equatorial Asia.
- Gold mining in the Peruvian Amazon: global prices, deforestation, and mercury imports.
- On the protection of "protected areas".
- Using telemetry to mitigate the by-catch of long-lived marine vertebrates
Keywords of People
- Pimm, Stuart L., Doris Duke Distinguished Professor of Conservation Ecology in the Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Duke Science & Society