Subject Areas on Research
- A role for Cdc2- and PP2A-mediated regulation of Emi2 in the maintenance of CSF arrest.
- Across the meiotic divide - CSF activity in the post-Emi2/XErp1 era.
- Cdc2 and Mos regulate Emi2 stability to promote the meiosis I-meiosis II transition.
- Control of Emi2 activity and stability through Mos-mediated recruitment of PP2A.
- Mutagenic analysis of functional domains of the mos proto-oncogene and identification of the sites important for MAPK activation and DNA binding.