Subject Areas on Research
- Anaesthetic considerations for a child with combined Prader-Willi syndrome and mitochondrial myopathy.
- Anesthesia and mitochondrial disorders.
- Effect of exercise and ischemia on tissue oximetry and cytochrome in normal subjects, patients with chronic limb pain, and patients with mitochondrial mitopathies.
- Expert consensus document: Mitochondrial function as a therapeutic target in heart failure.
- MR of the brain in mitochondrial myopathy.
- Mitochondrial disease: a pulmonary and critical-care medicine perspective.
- Mitochondrial myopathy with anemia, cardiomyopathy, and lactic acidosis: a distinct late onset mitochondrial disorder.
- Muscular dystrophy versus mitochondrial myopathy: the dilemma of the undiagnosed hypotonic child.