Subject Areas on Research
- Adherence to self-quarantine recommendations during an outbreak of norovirus infection.
- Antibody is critical for the clearance of murine norovirus infection.
- Immune mechanisms responsible for vaccination against and clearance of mucosal and lymphatic norovirus infection.
- Murine noroviruses comprising a single genogroup exhibit biological diversity despite limited sequence divergence.
- Norwalk virus: how infectious is it?
- Outbreaks of acute gastroenteritis associated with Norwalk-like viruses in campus settings.
- RNA populations in immunocompromised patients as reservoirs for novel norovirus variants.
- Viral Replication Complexes Are Targeted by LC3-Guided Interferon-Inducible GTPases.