Subject Areas on Research
- Beta-arrestin-2 regulates the development of allergic asthma.
- Genotype, phenotype, and outcomes of nine patients with T-B+NK+ SCID.
- Impaired function of CD4+/CD25+ T regulatory lymphocytes characterizes the self-limited hepatitis A virus infection.
- Quantitative determination of surface antibody binding capacities of immune subsets present in peripheral blood of healthy adult donors.
- Unusual clinical and immunologic manifestations of transplacentally acquired maternal T cells in severe combined immunodeficiency.
Keywords of People
- Krangel, Michael S., George Barth Geller Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Immunology
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Immunology
- Zhong, Xiaoping, Professor of Pediatrics, Immunology