Subject Areas on Research
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene polymorphism predicts the time-course of blood pressure response to angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition in the AASK trial.
- Comparative effectiveness of angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors: is an ACE always an ace?
- Development and validation of a liquid chromatographic method for the determination of the related substances of ramipril in Altace capsules.
- Differential regulation of renin and Cox-2 expression in the renal cortex of C57Bl/6 mice.
- Effect of blood pressure lowering and antihypertensive drug class on progression of hypertensive kidney disease: results from the AASK trial.
- Effect of ramipril on the incidence of diabetes.
- Effect of ramipril vs amlodipine on renal outcomes in hypertensive nephrosclerosis: a randomized controlled trial.
- Effects of ramipril and rosiglitazone on cardiovascular and renal outcomes in people with impaired glucose tolerance or impaired fasting glucose: results of the Diabetes REduction Assessment with ramipril and rosiglitazone Medication (DREAM) trial.
- Phosphate REINs in the renoprotective benefit of ACE inhibition.
- Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibition improves beta-cell function in metabolic syndrome.
- Precardiac surgery angiotensin-converting enzymes and mineralocorticoid blockers do not trump atrial fibrillation but possibly acute kidney injury: the value of a negative randomized study.
- Prevention of Heart Failure in Patients in the Heart Outcomes Prevention Evaluation (HOPE) Study.
- Reduction of cardiovascular risk by regression of electrocardiographic markers of left ventricular hypertrophy by the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor ramipril.
- The relationship between magnitude of proteinuria reduction and risk of end-stage renal disease: results of the African American study of kidney disease and hypertension.
Keywords of People