Subject Areas on Research
- Endocrine effects, efficacy and tolerability of a 10.8-mg depot formulation of goserelin acetate administered every 13 weeks to patients with advanced prostate cancer.
- Finasteride in association with either flutamide or goserelin as combination hormonal therapy in patients with stage M1 carcinoma of the prostate gland. International Prostate Health Council (IPHC) Trial Study Group.
- Late GI and GU complications in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of methods of androgen suppression in the treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
- Sequence of hormonal therapy and radiotherapy field size in unfavourable, localised prostate cancer (NRG/RTOG 9413): long-term results of a randomised, phase 3 trial.