Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of isradipine on cardiopulmonary baroreflex function, regional blood flow, and vascular responsiveness in hypertensive patients.
- Effects of perchlorate on the molecules of excitation-contraction coupling of skeletal and cardiac muscle.
- High-affinity [3H]PN200-110 and [3H]ryanodine binding to rabbit and frog skeletal muscle.
- Role of taste aversion in calcium channel inhibitor-induced suppression of saccharin and alcohol drinking in rats.
- T-tubule depolarization-induced SR Ca2+ release is controlled by dihydropyridine receptor- and Ca(2+)-dependent mechanisms in cell homogenates from rabbit skeletal muscle.
- Treatment of postoperative hypertension after coronary artery bypass surgery. Double-blind comparison of intravenous isradipine and sodium nitroprusside.