Subject Areas on Research
- A technique for using strain gauges to evaluate airbag interaction with cadaveric upper extremities.
- Comparative strengths and structural properties of the upper and lower cervical spine in flexion and extension.
- Computer modeling of airbag-induced ocular injury in pilots wearing night vision goggles.
- Dynamic injury tolerances for long bones of the female upper extremity.
- Modeling and Optimization of Airbag Helmets for Preventing Head Injuries in Bicycling.
- Neurotologic complications associated with deployment of airbags.
- Patterns of Facial Fractures and Protective Device Use in Motor Vehicle Collisions From 2007 to 2012.
- Perinatal implications of motor vehicle accident trauma during pregnancy: identifying populations at risk.
- Posterior dislocation of a crystalline lens associated with airbag deployment.
- The effect of frontal air bags on eye injury patterns in automobile crashes.