Subject Areas on Research
- Dermatologic manifestations of arthropod-borne diseases.
- Diagnosis and management of tickborne rickettsial diseases: Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichioses, and anaplasmosis--United States: a practical guide for physicians and other health-care and public health professionals.
- Estimated seroprevalence of Anaplasma spp. and spotted fever group Rickettsia exposure among herders and livestock in Mongolia.
- Imported African tick bite fever: a case report.
- Rickettsiosis subcommittee report to the tick-borne disease working group.
- The eye and tick-borne disease in the United States.
- Tick-borne disease.
- Use of Peptide-Based Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay followed by Immunofluorescence Assay To Document Ehrlichia chaffeensis as a Cause of Febrile Illness in Nicaragua.