Subject Areas on Research
- A time-kill evaluation of clarithromycin and azithromycin against two extracellular pathogens and the development of resistance.
- A trial of clarithromycin for the treatment of suboptimally controlled asthma.
- Airway microbiota and bronchial hyperresponsiveness in patients with suboptimally controlled asthma.
- Clarithromycin treatment for Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare complex lung disease.
- Cutaneous infection by Mycobacterium haemophilum and kansasii in an IgA-deficient man.
- Disseminated Mycobacterium kansasii disease in complete DiGeorge syndrome.
- Emergence of resistance to clarithromycin during treatment of disseminated cutaneous Mycobacterium chelonae infection: case report and literature review.
- Erythromycin-induced carbamazepine toxicity: a continuing problem.
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae and Chlamydia pneumoniae in asthma: effect of clarithromycin.
- Prescription of QT-prolonging drugs in a cohort of about 5 million outpatients.
- Taste and smell complaints in HIV-infected patients.
- The effect of H. pylori eradication on meal-associated changes in plasma ghrelin and leptin.
- Treatment of Mycobacterium abscessus: all macrolides are equal, but perhaps some are more equal than others.
- Treatment of Mycobacterium haemophilum infection with an antibiotic regimen including clarithromycin.
Keywords of People