Subject Areas on Research
- Alterations in natural anticoagulant levels during allogeneic bone marrow transplantation: a prospective study in 27 patients.
- Hemostatic changes after dietary coenzyme Q10 supplementation in swine.
- Inadequate antidiuretic hormone secretion after sagittal sinus thrombosis caused by protein S deficiency.
- Intracoronary magnesium and diltiazem affect to a similar extent certain hemostatic factors during acute myocardial infarction in swine.
- Mac-1 inhibitor affects certain hemostatic parameters during myocardial stunning in swine.
- Release of tissue plasminogen activator and its fast-acting inhibitor in defective fibrinolysis.
- Single-molecule Force Spectroscopy Reveals the Calcium Dependence of the Alternative Conformations in the Native State of a βγ-Crystallin Protein.