Subject Areas on Research
- An N-terminal truncation of the ncd motor protein supports diffusional movement of microtubules in motility assays.
- Association between human erythrocyte calmodulin and the cytoplasmic surface of human erythrocyte membranes.
- Biochemical and cytochemical comparison of surface membranes from normal and dystrophic chickens.
- Characterization of monoclonal antibodies to Acanthamoeba myosin-I that cross-react with both myosin-II and low molecular mass nuclear proteins.
- Effect of Mts1 on the structure and activity of nonmuscle myosin II.
- Evidence that myosin does not contribute to force production in chromosome movement.
- Functional units in rainbow trout (Salmo gairdneri, Richardson) liver: II. The biliary system.
- Intracellular mediators of insulin action.
- Phosphorylation specificities of protein kinase C isozymes for bovine cardiac troponin I and troponin T and sites within these proteins and regulation of myofilament properties.
- S-Nitrosylation of Sarcomeric Proteins Depresses Myofilament Ca2+)Sensitivity in Intact Cardiomyocytes.
- Unifying concept for the coupling between ion pumping and ATP hydrolysis or synthesis.
Keywords of People