Subject Areas on Research
- A proteomic analysis of human cilia: identification of novel components.
- Annexin 1 induced by anti-inflammatory drugs binds to NF-kappaB and inhibits its activation: anticancer effects in vitro and in vivo.
- CCSP regulates cross talk between secretory cells and both ciliated cells and macrophages of the conducting airway.
- Dysferlin, annexin A1, and mitsugumin 53 are upregulated in muscular dystrophy and localize to longitudinal tubules of the T-system with stretch.
- Lack of annexin 1 results in an increase in corticotroph number in male but not female mice.
- Novel breast cancer biomarkers identified by integrative proteomic and gene expression mapping.
- Overexpression of annexin a1 induced by terephthalic acid calculi in rat bladder cancer.