Subject Areas on Research
- A proteomic analysis of human cilia: identification of novel components.
- Annexin A1 is a Potential Novel Biomarker of Congestion in Acute Heart Failure.
- CCSP regulates cross talk between secretory cells and both ciliated cells and macrophages of the conducting airway.
- Dysferlin, annexin A1, and mitsugumin 53 are upregulated in muscular dystrophy and localize to longitudinal tubules of the T-system with stretch.
- Lack of annexin 1 results in an increase in corticotroph number in male but not female mice.
- Overexpression of annexin a1 induced by terephthalic acid calculi in rat bladder cancer.
- Specialized proresolution mediators in the bladder: annexin-A1 normalizes inflammation and bladder dysfunction during bladder outlet obstruction.