Subject Areas on Research
- Angiostatin's molecular mechanism: aspects of specificity and regulation elucidated.
- Annexin 2/factor xa-mediated signal transduction.
- Annexin A2 as a target endothelial cell membrane autoantigen in Behçet's disease.
- Cell surface annexin II is a high affinity receptor for the alternatively spliced segment of tenascin-C.
- Extracellular annexin II.
- Mechanism of Fibronectin Binding to Human Trabecular Meshwork Exosomes and Its Modulation by Dexamethasone.
- Mitogenesis, cell migration, and loss of focal adhesions induced by tenascin-C interacting with its cell surface receptor, annexin II.
- Proteomic analysis of radiation-induced changes in rat lung: Modulation by the superoxide dismutase mimetic MnTE-2-PyP(5+).
Keywords of People