Subject Areas on Research
- Combined effect of chemopreventive agent N-(4-hydroxyphenyl) retinamide (4-HPR) and gamma-radiation on bladder cancer cell lines.
- Effects of dietary N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide on N-nitrosomethylbenzylamine metabolism and esophageal tumorigenesis in the Fischer 344 rat.
- Fenretinide prevents lipid-induced insulin resistance by blocking ceramide biosynthesis.
- Fenretinide: induction of apoptosis and endogenous transforming growth factor beta in PC-3 prostate cancer cells.
- N-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)retinamide increases dihydroceramide and synergizes with dimethylsphingosine to enhance cancer cell killing.
- N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide (4-HPR) modulates GADD45 expression in radiosensitive bladder cancer cell lines.
- Suppression of pRB expression in normal human mammary epithelial cells is associated with resistance to all-trans-retinoic acid but not N-(4-hydroxylphenyl)-retinamide.