Subject Areas on Research
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition prolongs survival and modifies the transition to heart failure in rats with pressure overload hypertrophy due to ascending aortic stenosis.
- Hypertension and diabetes and the Fosinopril versus Amlodipine Cardiovascular Events Trial (FACET). More ammunition against surrogate end points.
- Is the extrapolated adult dose of fosinopril safe and effective in treating hypertensive children?
- Racial differences are seen in blood pressure response to fosinopril in hypertensive children.
- Serial echocardiographic-Doppler assessment of left ventricular geometry and function in rats with pressure-overload hypertrophy. Chronic angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition attenuates the transition to heart failure.