Subject Areas on Research
- Dalbavancin Pharmacokinetics and Safety in Children 3 Months to 11 Years of Age.
- Dalbavancin or oritavancin for skin infections.
- In-vitro modelling of the bactericidal activity of teicoplanin versus flucloxacillin as used in surgical prophylaxis, against Staphylococcus aureus.
- Natural product glycosyltransferases: properties and applications.
- Plasma concentrations of tumour necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-6 during burn wound surgery or dressing.
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome induced by the cross-reactivity between teicoplanin and vancomycin.
- The effect of burn wound surgery and teicoplanin on the bactericidal activity of polymorphonuclear leucocytes against Staphylococcus aureus.