Subject Areas on Research
- 18F-EF5 PET imaging as an early response biomarker for the hypoxia-activated prodrug SN30000 combined with radiation treatment in a non-small cell lung cancer xenograft model.
- 4-Fluorobenzylamine and phenylalanine methyl ester conjugates of 2-nitroimidazole: evaluation as hypoxic cell radiosensitizers.
- A simplified synthesis of the hypoxia imaging agent 2-(2-Nitro-1H-imidazol-1-yl)-N-(2,2,3,3,3-[(18)F]pentafluoropropyl)-acetamide ([18F]EF5).
- Anemia is associated with decreased survival and increased locoregional failure in patients with locally advanced head and neck carcinoma: a secondary analysis of RTOG 85-27.
- Comparison of the Hypoxia PET Tracer (18)F-EF5 to Immunohistochemical Marker EF5 in 3 Different Human Tumor Xenograft Models.
- Hypoxia in melanoma: using optical spectroscopy and EF5 to assess tumor oxygenation before and during regional chemotherapy for melanoma.
- Reply: Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Modifiers of EF5 Uptake and Binding.