Subject Areas on Research
- Biological, clinical and population relevance of 95 loci for blood lipids.
- Glycolipids and glycosyltransferases in permanent cell lines established from human medulloblastomas.
- In vivo growth conditions suppress the expression of ganglioside GM2 and favour that of lacto series gangliosides in the human glioma D-54MG cell line.
- Polymorphism in the GALNT1 gene and epithelial ovarian cancer in non-Hispanic white women: the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- The acceptor substrate specificity of porcine submaxillary UDP-GalNAc:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase is dependent on the amino acid sequences adjacent to serine and threonine residues.
Keywords of People