Subject Areas on Research
- A CRISPR Activation Screen Identifies a Pan-avian Influenza Virus Inhibitory Host Factor.
- A novel GALNT3 mutation in a pseudoautosomal dominant form of tumoral calcinosis: evidence that the disorder is autosomal recessive.
- Biological, clinical and population relevance of 95 loci for blood lipids.
- Genome-wide association study of kidney function decline in individuals of European descent.
- Glycolipids and glycosyltransferases in permanent cell lines established from human medulloblastomas.
- Humoral Reactivity of Renal Transplant-Waitlisted Patients to Cells From GGTA1/CMAH/B4GalNT2, and SLA Class I Knockout Pigs.
- In vivo growth conditions suppress the expression of ganglioside GM2 and favour that of lacto series gangliosides in the human glioma D-54MG cell line.
- Molecular staging of pathologically negative sentinel lymph nodes from melanoma patients using multimarker, quantitative real-time rt-PCR.
- Polymorphism in the GALNT1 gene and epithelial ovarian cancer in non-Hispanic white women: the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Silencing porcine genes significantly reduces human-anti-pig cytotoxicity profiles: an alternative to direct complement regulation.
- The acceptor substrate specificity of porcine submaxillary UDP-GalNAc:polypeptide N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase is dependent on the amino acid sequences adjacent to serine and threonine residues.
- The desirable donor pig to eliminate all xenoreactive antigens.
Keywords of People