Subject Areas on Research
- A Fringe-modified Notch signal affects specification of mesoderm and endoderm in the sea urchin embryo.
- A Gastric Glycoform of MUC5AC Is a Biomarker of Mucinous Cysts of the Pancreas.
- De Novo Mutations in SLC1A2 and CACNA1A Are Important Causes of Epileptic Encephalopathies.
- De novo mutations in epileptic encephalopathies.
- EXT1 regulates chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation during endochondral bone development.
- GMab-1, a high-affinity anti-3'-isoLM1/3',6'-isoLD1 IgG monoclonal antibody, raised in lacto-series ganglioside-defective knockout mice.
- Glucose metabolism gene variants modulate the risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Glutamine enhances heat shock protein 70 expression via increased hexosamine biosynthetic pathway activity.
- Glycolipids and glycosyltransferases in permanent cell lines established from human medulloblastomas.
- Glycosylation of KEAP1 links nutrient sensing to redox stress signaling.
- Multiple hereditary exostoses (MHE): elucidating the pathogenesis of a rare skeletal disorder through interdisciplinary research.
- Multiple phenotypic changes in mice after knockout of the B3gnt5 gene, encoding Lc3 synthase--a key enzyme in lacto-neolacto ganglioside synthesis.
- O-GlcNAcylation of master growth repressor DELLA by SECRET AGENT modulates multiple signaling pathways in Arabidopsis.
- The intercellular adhesin locus ica is present in clinical isolates of Staphylococcus aureus from bacteremic patients with infected and uninfected prosthetic joints.
- UDP-N-acetylglucosamine transferase and glutamine: fructose 6-phosphate amidotransferase activities in insulin-sensitive tissues.
Keywords of People