Subject Areas on Research
- 48V radionuclidic impurity in product streams from liquid cyclotron targets with titanium windows.
- A simplified synthesis of the hypoxia imaging agent 2-(2-Nitro-1H-imidazol-1-yl)-N-(2,2,3,3,3-[(18)F]pentafluoropropyl)-acetamide ([18F]EF5).
- Broadband quadrupolar axialization of large multiply charged ions to enhance measurement and minimize conformational restrictions.
- Evaluation of an internal cyclotron target for the production of 211At via the 209Bi (alpha,2n)211 at reaction.
- Identification and localization of the fatty acid modification in ghrelin by electron capture dissociation.
- Real-time monitoring of the gas phase reactions of a single ion population using the remeasurement experiment in Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry.
- Targeted therapy using alpha emitters.
- The unanticipated loss of SO2 from sulfonamides in collision-induced dissociation.