Subject Areas on Research
- Acute fatty liver of pregnancy, hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, and low platelets syndrome, and long chain 3-hydroxyacyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency.
- Corticosteroids for HELLP (haemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, low platelets) syndrome.
- How I treat thrombocytopenia in pregnancy.
- Liver disease in pregnancy.
- Liver transplantation for HELLP syndrome.
- Peripheral retinal vascular leakage demonstrated by ultra-widefield fluorescein angiography in preeclampsia with HELLP syndrome.