Subject Areas on Research
- Activated human microglia produce the excitotoxin quinolinic acid.
- Effects of 540C91 [(E)-3-[2-(4'-pyridyl)-vinyl]-1H-indole], an inhibitor of hepatic tryptophan dioxygenase, on brain quinolinic acid in mice.
- Elevation of the neurotoxin quinolinic acid occurs following spinal cord trauma.
- Human neural stem cell transplants improve motor function in a rat model of Huntington's disease.
- Neurotoxin quinolinic acid is selectively elevated in spinal cords of rats with experimental allergic encephalomyelitis.
- Quinolinic acid in neurological disease: opportunities for novel drug discovery.
- Serotonin depletion exacerbates changes in striatal gene expression following quinolinic acid injection.
- The regulation of quinolinic acid in human immunodeficiency virus-infected monocytes.