Subject Areas on Research
- Adult congenital heart disease: right ventricular outflow tract lesions.
- Branch Pulmonary Artery Valve Implantation Reduces Pulmonary Regurgitation and Improves Right Ventricular Size/Function in Patients With Large Right Ventricular Outflow Tracts.
- Cardiac glutaminolysis: a maladaptive cancer metabolism pathway in the right ventricle in pulmonary hypertension.
- GRK2-mediated inhibition of adrenergic and dopaminergic signaling in right ventricular hypertrophy: therapeutic implications in pulmonary hypertension.
- Hemodynamic Characterization of Rodent Models of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Home surveillance program prevents interstage mortality after the Norwood procedure.
- Improving on the diagnostic characteristics of echocardiography for pulmonary hypertension.
- Molecular and physiological alterations in murine ventricular dysfunction.
- Right heart dilatation in adults: congenital causes.
- Right ventricular hypertrophy with early dysfunction: A proteomics study in a neonatal model.
- Sildenafil preserves exercise capacity in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and right-sided ventricular dysfunction.
- Specificity of electrocardiographic myocardial infarction screening criteria in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathies.
- The 1st symposium on ECG changes in left or right ventricular hypertension or hypertrophy in conditions of pressure overload.
- The utility of modified Butler-Leggett criteria for right ventricular hypertrophy in detection of clinically significant shunt ratio in ostium secundum-type atrial septal defect in adults.
- Upregulation of osmo-mechanosensitive TRPV4 channel facilitates chronic hypoxia-induced myogenic tone and pulmonary hypertension.
Keywords of People