Subject Areas on Research
- Building a drug development database: challenges in reliable data availability.
- New FDA breakthrough-drug category--implications for patients.
- The Food and Drug Administration and pragmatic clinical trials of marketed medical products.
- The quantity and quality of worldwide new drug introductions, 1982-2003.
- Using Medicare administrative data to conduct postmarketing surveillance of follow-on biologics: issues and opportunities.
- t⁴ workshop report. Nanotoxicology: "the end of the beginning" - signs on the roadmap to a strategy for assuring the safe application and use of nanomaterials.