Subject Areas on Research
- Cross-clade inhibition of HIV-1 replication and cytopathology by using RNase P-associated external guide sequences.
- Crystal structures of T. brucei MRP1/MRP2 guide-RNA binding complex reveal RNA matchmaking mechanism.
- Epigenome editing by a CRISPR-Cas9-based acetyltransferase activates genes from promoters and enhancers.
- Examination of Endogenous Rotund Expression and Function in Developing Drosophila Olfactory System Using CRISPR-Cas9-Mediated Protein Tagging.
- Expanding the CRISPR Toolbox: Targeting RNA with Cas13b.
- Expression of CRISPR/Cas single guide RNAs using small tRNA promoters.
- Highly specific epigenome editing by CRISPR-Cas9 repressors for silencing of distal regulatory elements.
- In vivo RNA editing of point mutations via RNA-guided adenosine deaminases.
- Insights into the mechanisms underlying the inactivation of HIV-1 proviruses by CRISPR/Cas.
- Multiplex CRISPR/Cas9-based genome engineering from a single lentiviral vector.
- RNA-guided gene activation by CRISPR-Cas9-based transcription factors.
- RNA-guided transcriptional silencing in vivo with S. aureus CRISPR-Cas9 repressors.
- Screening Regulatory Element Function with CRISPR/Cas9-based Epigenome Editing.
- Structure and function of the native and recombinant mitochondrial MRP1/MRP2 complex from Trypanosoma brucei.
- Targeted Epigenetic Remodeling of Endogenous Loci by CRISPR/Cas9-Based Transcriptional Activators Directly Converts Fibroblasts to Neuronal Cells.
Keywords of People