Subject Areas on Research
- A single amino acid change in the cytoplasmic domain of the simian immunodeficiency virus transmembrane molecule increases envelope glycoprotein expression on infected cells.
- Functional organization of the Bel-1 trans activator of human foamy virus.
- Genetic analysis indicates that the human foamy virus Bel-1 protein contains a transcription activation domain of the acidic class.
- Knockin mice expressing a chimeric p53 protein reveal mechanistic differences in how p53 triggers apoptosis and senescence.
- MAP kinase signaling specificity mediated by the LIN-1 Ets/LIN-31 WH transcription factor complex during C. elegans vulval induction.
- Oncogenic capacity of the E2F1 gene.
- Rapid selection of tetracycline-controlled inducible cell lines using a green fluorescent-transactivator fusion protein.