Subject Areas on Research
- Anesthesia for craniotomy: a double-blind comparison of alfentanil, fentanyl, and sufentanil.
- Determination of the effective therapeutic dose of intrathecal sufentanil for extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy.
- Determination of the hemodynamics and histamine release of rocuronium (Org 9426) when administered in increased doses under N2O/O2-sufentanil anesthesia.
- Drug interactions: volatile anesthetics and opioids.
- Intrathecal sufentanil for extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy provides earlier discharge of the outpatient than intrathecal lidocaine.
- Mu- and kappa-opiate receptor control of prolactin secretion in rats: ontogeny and interaction with serotonin.
- Multicenter study of target-controlled infusion of propofol-sufentanil or sufentanil-midazolam for coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Multicenter Study of Perioperative Ischemia (McSPI) Research Group.
- Perioperative complications and risk factors in the surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
- Pupillary response in patients receiving intrathecal sufentanil.
- The value of the P-value.
- [Spinal anesthesia with low dose sufentanil-bupivacaine in transurethral resection of the prostate].
Keywords of People
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Professor of Otolaryngology, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Warner, David Samuel, Distinguished Professor of Anesthesiology, in the School of Medicine, Neurobiology