Subject Areas on Research
- Blood pressure effects of vitamin C: what's the key question?
- Dietary management in the prevention and treatment of hypertension: does it work?
- Effect of Salt Substitution on Cardiovascular Events and Death.
- Estimated net endogenous acid production and serum bicarbonate in African Americans with chronic kidney disease.
- Food group sources of nutrients in the dietary patterns of the DASH-Sodium trial.
- Potassium and glucose measures in older adults: the Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Potassium intake and risk of incident type 2 diabetes mellitus: the Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.
- Prevention and Control of Hypertension: JACC Health Promotion Series.
- Recognition and management of masked hypertension: a review and novel approach.
- Serum and dietary potassium and risk of incident type 2 diabetes mellitus: The Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.
- Sociodemographic and Kidney Disease Correlates of Nutrient Intakes Among Urban African Americans With Uncontrolled Hypertension.
- The influence of a physician and patient intervention program on dietary intake.
Keywords of People