Subject Areas on Research
- A medical-toxicological view of tattooing.
- Arginase1 Deficiency in Monocytes/Macrophages Upregulates Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase To Promote Cutaneous Contact Hypersensitivity.
- Chemokine Signaling in Allergic Contact Dermatitis: Toward Targeted Therapies.
- Coadministration of IL-12 or IL-10 expression cassettes drives immune responses toward a Th1 phenotype.
- Contact Allergy to Hydroperoxides of Linalool and D-Limonene in a US Population.
- Contact dermatitis associated with preservatives: Retrospective analysis of North American Contact Dermatitis Group data, 1994 through 2016.
- Emerging Skin T-Cell Functions in Response to Environmental Insults.
- Fragrance- and Botanical-Related Allergy and Associated Concomitant Reactions: A Retrospective Analysis of the North American Contact Dermatitis Group Data 2007-2016.
- Frequency of Contact Allergy to Implanted Cardiac Devices.
- Heat shock proteins HSP27 and HSP70 are present in the skin and are important mediators of allergic contact hypersensitivity.
- Patch Test Practice Patterns of Members of the American Contact Dermatitis Society.
- Shifting Paradigms in Allergic Contact Dermatitis: The Role of Innate Immunity.
- Shoe Allergens: A Retrospective Analysis of Cross-sectional Data From the North American Contact Dermatitis Group, 2005-2018.
- T Cells Expressing the Chemokine Receptor CXCR3 Localize to Positive Patch Test Reaction Sites.
- TRPA1 controls inflammation and pruritogen responses in allergic contact dermatitis.
Keywords of People