Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of TRPV channel activation by stimulation of FCεRI and MRGPR receptors in mouse peritoneal mast cells.
- Critical analysis and diagnostic usefulness of limited immunophenotyping of B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphomas by flow cytometry.
- Diacylglycerol kinases in immune cell function and self-tolerance.
- Harboring of particulate allergens within secretory compartments by mast cells following IgE/FcepsilonRI-lipid raft-mediated phagocytosis.
- Human and rat mast cell high-affinity immunoglobulin E receptors: characterization of putative alpha-chain gene products.
- Hyper IgM syndrome associated with defective CD40-mediated B cell activation.
- Identification of a CD20-, FcepsilonRIbeta-, and HTm4-related gene family: sixteen new MS4A family members expressed in human and mouse.
- IgE Fc receptor positive T, B and NK cells in patients with the hyper-IgE syndrome.
- Impaired degranulation but enhanced cytokine production after Fc epsilonRI stimulation of diacylglycerol kinase zeta-deficient mast cells.
- Mast cell desensitization inhibits calcium flux and aberrantly remodels actin.
- Mast cell modulation of immune responses to bacteria.
- Negative control of mast cell degranulation and the anaphylactic response by the phosphatase lipin1.
- Regulation of M2-type pyruvate kinase mediated by the high-affinity IgE receptors is required for mast cell degranulation.
- Structural organization of the human MS4A gene cluster on Chromosome 11q12.
- The low affinity IgE receptor (CD23) is cleaved by the metalloproteinase ADAM10.
- Value of CD23 determination by flow cytometry in differentiating mantle cell lymphoma from chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma.
Keywords of People