Subject Areas on Research
- A vasoactive peptide, endothelin-3, is produced by and specifically binds to primary astrocytes.
- Endothelin-1 activates endothelial cell nitric-oxide synthase via heterotrimeric G-protein betagamma subunit signaling to protein jinase B/Akt.
- How the zebrafish gets its stripes.
- Impact of genetic polymorphisms on heart failure prognosis.
- Measurement of troponin and natriuretic peptides shortly after admission in patients with heart failure-does it add useful prognostic information? An analysis of the Value of Endothelin Receptor Inhibition with Tezosentan in Acute heart failure Studies (VERITAS).
- Multiple endocytic pathways of G protein-coupled receptors delineated by GIT1 sensitivity.
- Mutational analysis of endothelin receptor b1 (rose) during neural crest and pigment pattern development in the zebrafish Danio rerio.
- Phosphorylation and desensitization of human endothelin A and B receptors. Evidence for G protein-coupled receptor kinase specificity.
- Regulation of cardiac nitric oxide signaling by nuclear β-adrenergic and endothelin receptors.
- Selective activation of human atrial Galpha12 and Galpha13 by Galphaq-coupled angiotensin and endothelin receptors.
- Selective autoregulation of endothelins in primary astrocyte cultures: endothelin receptor-mediated potentiation of endothelin-1 secretion.
- Substrate specificities of g protein-coupled receptor kinase-2 and -3 at cardiac myocyte receptors provide basis for distinct roles in regulation of myocardial function.
- Tezosentan in patients with acute heart failure and acute coronary syndromes: design of the fourth Randomized Intravenous Tezosentan Study (RITZ-4).
- The combination of theophylline and endothelin receptor antagonism improves exercise performance of rats under simulated high altitude.
- Vascular tone pathway polymorphisms in relation to primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Vasodilators in the treatment of acute heart failure: what we know, what we don't.
Keywords of People