Subject Areas on Research
- C-terminal opening mimics 'inside-out' activation of integrin alpha5beta1.
- Defining fibronectin's cell adhesion synergy site by site-directed mutagenesis.
- Differential adhesion of rat colon carcinoma cells to fibronectin in relation to their tumorigenicity.
- Effect of receptor-ligand affinity on the strength of endothelial cell adhesion.
- HIV-1 infection of human T lymphocytes results in enhanced alpha 5 beta 1 integrin expression.
- Increased expression of alpha 4 beta 1 and alpha 5 beta 1 integrins on HTLV-I-infected lymphocytes.
- Presence of multiple laminin- and fibronectin-binding proteins in cell wall extract of Candida albicans: influence of dialysis.
- Role of endothelial cell-substrate contact area and fibronectin-receptor affinity in cell adhesion to HEMA/EMA copolymers.
- Studies on the fibronectin receptors of human peripheral blood leukocytes. Morphologic and functional characterization.
Keywords of People