Subject Areas on Research
- Basal cell adhesion molecule/lutheran protein. The receptor critical for sickle cell adhesion to laminin.
- Characterization of 67 kD laminin receptor, a protein whose gene is overexpressed on treatment of cells with anti-benzo[a]pyrene-7,8-diol-9,10-epoxide.
- Dentate gyrus volume deficit in schizophrenia.
- Differential expression of the 67-kD laminin receptor and 31-kD human laminin-binding protein in human ovarian carcinomas.
- Expression of laminin isoforms, receptors, and binding proteins unique to nucleus pulposus cells of immature intervertebral disc.
- Expression of the 67-kD laminin receptor, galectin-1, and galectin-3 in advanced human uterine adenocarcinoma.
- Laminin mediates tethering and spreading of colon cancer cells in physiological shear flow.
- Leukaemia hijacks a neural mechanism to invade the central nervous system.
- The role of platelet receptors and adhesion molecules in coronary artery disease.
Keywords of People