Receptors, Neuropeptide Y
Subject Areas on Research
- Expression of neuropeptide Y and neuropeptide Y (Y1) receptor mRNA in rat spinal cord and dorsal root ganglia following peripheral tissue inflammation.
- Expression of peptides, nitric oxide synthase and NPY receptor in trigeminal and nodose ganglia after nerve lesions.
- Intracerebroventricular neuropeptide Y increases gastric acid secretion by decreasing tonic adrenergic inhibition of acid in dogs.
- Localization and characterization of neuropeptide Y/peptide YY receptors in the brain of the smooth dogfish (Mustelis canis).
- Mitogenic effect of neuropeptide Y in rat vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Modulation of taste responsiveness by the satiation hormone peptide YY.
- Neuropeptide Y functions as a physiologic regulator of cephalic phase acid secretion.
- Neuropeptide Y gene polymorphisms confer risk of early-onset atherosclerosis.
- Neuropeptide Y in the recurrent mossy fiber pathway.
- Neuropeptide Y regulates recurrent mossy fiber synaptic transmission less effectively in mice than in rats: Correlation with Y2 receptor plasticity.
- Social feeding in Caenorhabditis elegans is induced by neurons that detect aversive stimuli.
- Spontaneous release of neuropeptide Y tonically inhibits recurrent mossy fiber synaptic transmission in epileptic brain.
- The novel, selective, brain-penetrant neuropeptide Y Y2 receptor antagonist, JNJ-31020028, tested in animal models of alcohol consumption, relapse, and anxiety.
- Total parenteral nutrition alters NPY/PYY receptor levels in the rat brain.