Subject Areas on Research
- Cognitive Effects of MIN-101 in Patients With Schizophrenia and Negative Symptoms: Results From a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Conformational analysis, pharmacophore identification, and comparative molecular field analysis of ligands for the neuromodulatory sigma 3 receptor.
- Does sigma receptor antagonism predict clinical antipsychotic efficacy?
- Genetic Variants Within Molecular Targets of Antipsychotic Treatment: Effects on Treatment Response, Schizophrenia Risk, and Psychopathological Features.
- Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of 1-phenyl-3-amino-1,2,3,4-tetrahydronaphthalenes as ligands for a novel receptor with sigma-like neuromodulatory activity.
- TRPV1 channels and the progesterone receptor Sig-1R interact to regulate pain.
- The Impact of a Single Nucleotide Polymorphism in SIGMAR1 on Depressive Symptoms in Major Depressive Disorder and Bipolar Disorder.