Subject Areas on Research
- Antibody-independent, complement-mediated enhancement of HIV-1 infection by mannosidase I and II inhibitors.
- Duvoglustat HCl Increases Systemic and Tissue Exposure of Active Acid α-Glucosidase in Pompe Patients Co-administered with Alglucosidase α.
- Efficacy of the pharmacologic chaperone migalastat in a subset of male patients with the classic phenotype of Fabry disease and migalastat-amenable variants: data from the phase 3 randomized, multicenter, double-blind clinical trial and extension study.
- Evidence for processing of dolichol-linked oligosaccharides in patients with neuronal ceroid-lipofuscinosis.
- Migalastat improves diarrhea in patients with Fabry disease: clinical-biomarker correlations from the phase 3 FACETS trial.