Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic hypergastrinemia: causes and consequences.
- Does acid suppressive therapy reduce the risk of laryngeal cancer recurrence?
- Economic considerations in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease: a review.
- Hypoxic cell death is reduced by pH buffering in a model of engineered heart tissue.
- Intravenous proton pump inhibitors in the critical care setting.
- Medical and nutrition management of eosinophilic esophagitis in children.
- The site of the redox-linked proton pump in eukaryotic cytochrome c oxidases.