Subject Areas on Research
- A patient with extensive stem cell factor-induced hyperpigmentation.
- Human recombinant stem-cell factor induces melanocytic hyperplasia in susceptible patients.
- Hydroxychloroquine-induced hyperpigmentation: the staining pattern.
- Increased periocular pigmentation with ocular hypotensive lipid use in African Americans.
- Latanoprost and periocular skin color changes.
- Skin and nail changes in children with sickle cell anemia receiving hydroxyurea therapy.
- Spatial correlation between hyperpigmentary changes on color fundus photography and hyperreflective foci on SDOCT in intermediate AMD.
- Successful treatment of minocycline-induced pigmentation with combined use of Q-switched and pulsed dye lasers.
Keywords of People