Adenovirus E1A Proteins
Subject Areas on Research
- A c-Fos- and E1A-interacting component of the tissue factor basal promoter complex mediates synergistic activation of transcription by transforming growth factor-beta1.
- A novel conditionally replicative adenovirus vector targeting telomerase-positive tumor cells.
- A novel immunocompetent murine tumor model for the evaluation of RCAd-enhanced RDAd transduction efficacy.
- ACLY and ACC1 Regulate Hypoxia-Induced Apoptosis by Modulating ETV4 via α-ketoglutarate.
- Contamination with E1A-positive wild-type adenovirus accounts for species-specific stimulation of islet cell proliferation by CCK: a cautionary note.
- Contributions of E1A to mouse adenovirus type 1 pathogenesis following intranasal inoculation.
- Dissecting the roles of E1A and E1B in adenoviral replication and RCAd-enhanced RDAd transduction efficacy on tumor cells.
- E1A-mediated inhibition of myogenesis correlates with a direct physical interaction of E1A12S and basic helix-loop-helix proteins.
- Interaction of the Dr1 inhibitory factor with the TATA binding protein is disrupted by adenovirus E1A.
- Promoter-specific trans-activation by the adenovirus E1A12S product involves separate E1A domains.
- Sp1, but not Sp3, functions to mediate promoter activation by TGF-beta through canonical Sp1 binding sites.
- TGF-beta-induced phosphorylation of Smad3 regulates its interaction with coactivator p300/CREB-binding protein.
- The viral oncoprotein E1A blocks transforming growth factor beta-mediated induction of p21/WAF1/Cip1 and p15/INK4B.
- The winged-helix/forkhead protein myocyte nuclear factor beta (MNF-beta) forms a co-repressor complex with mammalian sin3B.
- c-Jun enhancement of cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate response element-dependent transcription induced by transforming growth factor-beta is independent of c-Jun binding to DNA.