Subject Areas on Research
- A role for a bent DNA structure in E2F-mediated transcription activation.
- Anti-tumor immunotherapy despite immunity to adenovirus using a novel adenoviral vector Ad5 [E1-, E2b-]-CEA.
- Extended evaluation of a phase 1/2 trial on dosing, safety, immunogenicity, and overall survival after immunizations with an advanced-generation Ad5 [E1-, E2b-]-CEA(6D) vaccine in late-stage colorectal cancer.
- Inactivation of E2a in recombinant adenoviruses improves the prospect for gene therapy in cystic fibrosis.
- Induction of DNA replication in adult rat neurons by deregulation of the retinoblastoma/E2F G1 cell cycle pathway.
- Optimization of vaccine responses with an E1, E2b and E3-deleted Ad5 vector circumvents pre-existing anti-vector immunity.
- Production and characterization of improved adenovirus vectors with the E1, E2b, and E3 genes deleted.