Subject Areas on Research
- Arterial reconstruction in the ischemic hand and wrist: effects on microvascular physiology and health-related quality of life.
- Feasibility and utility of pre-procedure ultrasound imaging of the arm to facilitate transradial coronary diagnostic and interventional procedures (PRIMAFACIE-TRI).
- Neural Perforasomes of the Upper Extremity.
- Radial artery diameter does not correlate with body mass index: A duplex ultrasound analysis of 1706 patients undergoing trans-radial catheterization at three experienced radial centers.
- Successful revascularization for delayed presentation of radiation-induced distal upper extremity ischemia.
- When i do a TEE, am I ready for what comes next?